Alappuzha – 688001, Iron Bridge P.o.
Seemas Wedding Collections was established by Mr. KA Pareeth as a wholesale textile showroom on A.M. Road, Perumbavoor in 1955. Counting on the expertise gained for wholesale, Seemas ventured into retail in 1975 by opening a showroom near Juma Masjid, Perumbavoor. In 1980,the showroom was shifted to their own shopping complex in Grand Estate Bulding on AM. Road
Seemas embarked on a expansion drive in 1985 by opening a showroom in Angamaly. In 2004, the alwaye showroom was unveiled, making Seemas one of the leading textile chains. A 1.5lac Sq. Ft showroom in 5 floors was opened in 2010 in the high-range town of Thodupuzha. Seemas is planning to open new showrooms in Calicut and Alleppey in near future.